House of Grande - Supplier for Quality Kids Clothing

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A trip to Megan Avenue 1 in KL

Today, the four of us from Datamation moved the peripherals to their new home in KL. Now, the bureau service department, which was headed by me for the past few years will be taken over by another company, MV Marketing.

Am I sad? Well, I do feel relieved as I feel that the jobs related to data processing are quite tedious and quite boring...

I am full of colours, I like to play with colours and I love a much more challenging job.. My colleague, Jit Keong thinks that I should leave the company and work in an embassy or so related!

But..... I have bigger plan! Much bigger than that !!! lol....

Anyways, I will have to supervise the operation for the next two days or so. And I will check out KLCC on monday ! Thinking of getting a new LV bag since I will only get my coach bags in Fabruary... Hehehehe....

No comments: